Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Wow.....

Sail Date: October 18, 2015

This being my first cruise, I must say it made QUITE an impression. This was truly what I consider the perfect vacation. The accommodations, service, shows,port of call, beaches, excursions..... THE FOOD!!!!!!! OMG You enjoy smiling faces that direct your steps, if your unsure, ALWAYS happy to help. If your looking for YOU time, this is hands down the way to go!!!! I can hardly wait for the next one....  :-)

No need for room with a view. I only saw it at bath time, changing clothes, or bedtime!!!! Worked out perfect!!!