Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Review Of Trip

Sail Date: August 09, 2015

I was quite disappointed with the quality of this cruise.  The food in the formal dining room was on several occasions tolerable at best.  There were only two nights that our group could honestly say we enjoyed our dinners.  The Wind Jammer was better as a whole.  Grace, our server during the trip, was however and exceptional find.  Angella who maintained our room was wonderful, her service excellent unlike many of the customer service people on this cruise.

We went to Bingo to find both the man in charge and the female caller to be rude and arrogant to the customers.

This was my fifth cruise but my first with Royal Caribbean.  I was initially excited but will probably not book with you line again.

Our porter Angella was excellent. The best part of our cruise.
Avoid Jamaica
Second comedian was so off color the even I as an adult was offended
Great Crew members Angella (Porter) and Grace (Server)
The food was tolerable at best. However our server, Grace was exceptional.