Review Of Trip

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

I was quite disappointed with the quality of this cruise.  The food in the formal dining room was on several occasions tolerable at best.  There were only two nights that our group could honestly say we enjoyed our dinners.  The Wind Jammer was better as a whole.  Grace, our server during the trip, was however and exceptional find.  Angella who maintained our room was wonderful, her service excellent unlike many of the customer service people on this cruise.

We went to Bingo to find both the man in charge and the female caller to be rude and arrogant to the customers.

This was my fifth cruise but my first with Royal Caribbean.  I was initially excited but will probably not book with you line again.

The food was tolerable at best. However our server, Grace was exceptional.

Second comedian was so off color the even I as an adult was offended

Great Crew members Angella (Porter) and Grace (Server)

Our porter Angella was excellent. The best part of our cruise.
I would avoid Jamaica in the future