Highly satisfied

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

I went on the Royal Carribean's, Navigator of the Seas. The ship was huge comparing to the other Carnival ships trailing behind us. Everyday was a new activity for the family. I knew i could trust the staff because if their friendly appearences and lively personalities. My kids had a great time when in the ship's arcade or when doing the excursions outside of the ship. I was very satisfied with my stay and i will deffinetly be returning and bringing more family members along with me.

The cabin was old and it doesn't smell fresh . But cabin staff was very nice and did very good job if there was any problem with my cabin, the staff will take care of it immedietly.