Galveston Texas-West Caribbean Cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

My family and I had a blast!

The housekeeping staff was a delight. The main waiter and assistant were outstanding. Now I know how BATMAN feels with his own personal butler. My wife and 2 sons were super happy. We enjoyed ice skating, climbing, golf, surfing, and relaxed in the pools and jacuzzi.

The ship's staff truly cares about your stay.

Outside of the port, the town is very poor. You must immediately go on tours that take you out. I'd be more satisfied if there was a nice beach that I could enjoy as a passenger of the cruise that was ran by Royal Caribbean personnel.