Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 05, 2015

When I booked I was told I will receive $150 credit for room.  Turn out I had only $50 credit.  When I was in the ship, I have checked with customer service on board, they gave different my room was only 2 people then my room was inside...and they said I need to talk with my agent?!  Well!  We went with a big group, not only me receiving $50 credit....Yeah, someone got $150 credit, someone got $100 and $50....not consistency.

room and services are good. Just not happy for what I was told that will receive the credit of $150

The line was terrible to get into the ship