Ive beenmy second trip on navigator this year.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 05, 2015

I have cruised with Royal Caribbean many times and this cruise did not disappoint in any way. The dining room service and the bar service was excellent better than I remembered. I am a big big fan of the ice shows and the audiences (I went twice by the way) were very appreciative. I hate to see the ice shows go in the newer ships I hope they are more reasonable in that regard. Bumper cars? Really!?!?!?

Same old same old.

The virtual balcony is a plus! Nice view and sound.

Bridge games not organized.they provided three tables some decks of cards and an eight hour window with no specific way to meet and organize a game

The hotels in Galveston the night before the cruise were very very expensive
Do the cave tubing trip and throw in a zip line at the end. Makes for a perfect afternoon
I should have done an excursion. Many were talking about being surrounded by monkeys and I missed all of that