Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Ive beenmy second trip on navigator this year.

Sail Date: July 05, 2015

I have cruised with Royal Caribbean many times and this cruise did not disappoint in any way. The dining room service and the bar service was excellent better than I remembered. I am a big big fan of the ice shows and the audiences (I went twice by the way) were very appreciative. I hate to see the ice shows go in the newer ships I hope they are more reasonable in that regard. Bumper cars? Really!?!?!?

Cruise Photos

Same old same old.
Many many are now choosing to Carry their luggage out early. This causes particular problems around the elevators when leaving the ship. All of this needs careful consideration and more thinking
The virtual balcony is a plus! Nice view and sound.
Galveston, Texas
The hotels in Galveston the night before the cruise were very very expensive
Belize City, Belize
Do the cave tubing trip and throw in a zip line at the end. Makes for a perfect afternoon
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I should have done an excursion. Many were talking about being surrounded by monkeys and I missed all of that

Bridge games not organized.they provided three tables some decks of cards and an eight hour window with no specific way to meet and organize a game