Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Amazing 7 Night Cruise on Navigator of the Sea Royal Caribbean

Sail Date: May 17, 2015

What a wonderful vacation this was.  Anything and everything you needed was provided by the amazing crew on the Navigator of the Seas. Delicious food, drinks, entertainment and of course the excursions, on all the beautiful Islands we docked at.  I definitely will go again next year with the neighbors, only thing i would have done different is take walkie talkies to find people, but at Big Smiletimes it was nice just enjoying the trip on your own too :)

Cruise Photos

Amazing Crew: Will and Horton in the Casino provided great service: Alessio Sotgiu in the Windjammer was great. Loyd in dining had an amazing attentive crew. and Our Stateroom attendent I Gusti Gunawan was wonderful.
Loved the shows and music and the Cruise Director was halarious
Children's Programs na
Playa Mia Beach Excursion was my favorite , Samuel took care of us all day
I was happy with my room. Basically i slept in it and dressed in it. The size an d price was perfect for me and my roomie.
Galveston, Texas
Swim , relax on the beach
George Town, Grand Cayman
Relax on the beach
Falmouth, Jamaica
Shop and enjoy the nice people who were so friendly

Wonderful people and so nice.