Amazing 7 Night Cruise on Navigator of the Sea Royal Caribbean

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 17, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

What a wonderful vacation this was.  Anything and everything you needed was provided by the amazing crew on the Navigator of the Seas. Delicious food, drinks, entertainment and of course the excursions, on all the beautiful Islands we docked at.  I definitely will go again next year with the neighbors, only thing i would have done different is take walkie talkies to find people, but at Big Smiletimes it was nice just enjoying the trip on your own too :)

Loved the shows and music and the Cruise Director was halarious

na

Amazing Crew: Will and Horton in the Casino provided great service: Alessio Sotgiu in the Windjammer was great. Loyd in dining had an amazing attentive crew. and Our Stateroom attendent I Gusti Gunawan was wonderful.

I was happy with my room. Basically i slept in it and dressed in it. The size an d price was perfect for me and my roomie.

Wonderful people and so nice.

Swim , relax on the beach
Relax on the beach
Shop and enjoy the nice people who were so friendly