Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful honeymoon!

Sail Date: May 17, 2015

This was an excellent choice for our honeymoon. The food and service in the Main Dining room and Windjammer were great. Since we were satisfied with the food, we didn't purchase any specialty dining nor any beverage package. Note that we don't drink alcohol or soda. The water, sweet tea, fruit punch, lemonade and orange juice provided were sufficient for our beverage needs.

I got a Swedish massage in the spa and it was amazing! I highly recommend it. The gratuity is worth it!
The restaurant wait staff and the room attendants made this vacation extra special. I actually teared up on the last night after realizing that I may never see them again.

The only negative about the whole trip were the lines to get on the ship at the port in Galveston. I recommend checking your luggage, booking your parking online, and eating breakfast so that you have energy to stand in line for 2-3 hours. Also, if you can afford a suute, book it. Guests in suites had shorter lines. Once we went through this process, it was smooth sailing from there (pun intended).
Shower is tiny!

You can get a good deal for your next cruise onboard, so do some research beforehand. Also, there are lots of shopping opportunities onboard, so budget for this if you want to take advantage of deals like jewelry etc. Internet is expensive. We survived the week without it. Watch TV for news updates.