Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

fantastic food and service

Sail Date: April 19, 2015

I loved the meal and service, they were the best. I was on the Navigator of the Seas 5 years ago and loved walking around looking at the colors it had a rich look to it. The dress code was tie and coat for dinner and that was what I want to dress for dinner. Men in pants women in shorts tacky. I and some of the females thought it was  sexist. I was the youngest at the table The oldest female about 80. Most of the females at dinner should be in a skirt not shorts. shorts are not for dinner unless it is dress shorts below the knees. I can dress casual other ships. Dinner is an event to dress for.   The service was the best! The food was fantastic!.

It was better 5 years ago.
Loved it!
Loved it!
NA
The service was great. I wont do the Virtual Balcony again. You cant see anything in the night no stares or moon nothing.
Galveston, Texas
Its to small for all the traffic that has to flow around there.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize

I don't know why you remodeled but the color and themes not as good as it was 5 years ago. It was grand to look at before. Mother and I did not take 1 picture of the inside of the ship.

1 Comment