fantastic food and service

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 19, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

I loved the meal and service, they were the best. I was on the Navigator of the Seas 5 years ago and loved walking around looking at the colors it had a rich look to it. The dress code was tie and coat for dinner and that was what I want to dress for dinner. Men in pants women in shorts tacky. I and some of the females thought it was  sexist. I was the youngest at the table The oldest female about 80. Most of the females at dinner should be in a skirt not shorts. shorts are not for dinner unless it is dress shorts below the knees. I can dress casual other ships. Dinner is an event to dress for.   The service was the best! The food was fantastic!.

Loved it!

NA

NA

Loved it!

It was better 5 years ago.

The service was great. I wont do the Virtual Balcony again. You cant see anything in the night no stares or moon nothing.

I don't know why you remodeled but the color and themes not as good as it was 5 years ago. It was grand to look at before. Mother and I did not take 1 picture of the inside of the ship.

Its to small for all the traffic that has to flow around there.