Three sisters

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2015

My 3 sisters took this cruise because we had not done anything together ever ,we were raised like two families I was too young when they married so we thought this would be great since we were all getting up in years .

On the 1st night my porter had pulled down a bunk bed from the ceiling and I tried to sleep up high but could not do so at 5:30 am I went to customer service and told them I'll sleep on the floor before I sleep 7 nights in that bunk they told me they had a private room for me and moved me to it at once it was so much better since I didn't expect that kind of service a sofa bed is what I thought I would be getting but no they went above and beyond  .Big Smile

enjoyed all shows

I lost a diamond necklace on the next to last night and the cleaning service people found it and turned it in
that says something for the honesty of the ships staff