Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great times and wonderful memories!

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

I have traveled on Royal cruises before,  and once again, the ship is beautiful. I traveled with 11 family members and they all loved the experience. I do feel like the food and entertainment was not up to par from other cruises I have been on. If you're looking for a cruise that's not focused on "partying" then Royal is the way to go. One thing we said was when the band wasn't playing on the deck, they should have music playing out by the pools. They do have areas that are more quiet and relaxing where the music wouldn't bother anyone. The staff were great! My husband and I booked our next cruise already on the Allure!

Beautiful, spacious ship
Had better food on other cruises. Wasn't too empressed.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Ice show was the best. Comedian was good. Seen better on competor ship.
Children's Programs Wouldn't know. We had a 10 year old with us
Some family enjoyed the rock climbing and the surfing
Write a comment.
We like the balcony rooms because they are more spacious and don't feel cramped up.
Galveston, Texas
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Falmouth, Jamaica
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
George Town, Grand Cayman
Enjoyed 7 mile beach and shopping.
Loved the shopping.

For example: Take advantage of the free on-board activities such as trivia, the quest, and late night comedy.