Great times and wonderful memories!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

I have traveled on Royal cruises before,  and once again, the ship is beautiful. I traveled with 11 family members and they all loved the experience. I do feel like the food and entertainment was not up to par from other cruises I have been on. If you're looking for a cruise that's not focused on "partying" then Royal is the way to go. One thing we said was when the band wasn't playing on the deck, they should have music playing out by the pools. They do have areas that are more quiet and relaxing where the music wouldn't bother anyone. The staff were great! My husband and I booked our next cruise already on the Allure!

Had better food on other cruises. Wasn't too empressed.

Some family enjoyed the rock climbing and the surfing

Ice show was the best. Comedian was good. Seen better on competor ship.

Wouldn't know. We had a 10 year old with us

Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!

Beautiful, spacious ship

We like the balcony rooms because they are more spacious and don't feel cramped up.

For example: Take advantage of the free on-board activities such as trivia, the quest, and late night comedy.

Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Enjoyed 7 mile beach and shopping.
Loved the shopping.