Everything was Excellent except for Customs

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2014

Overall, I had an excellent vacation.  I'm not sure how I could really complain, I do have some warnings listed below though.  But even then, the service you get on RCI can't be beat for the price and I'd recommend it to all my friends.

The main dining room was delicious for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  The buffet is not my favorite, but that's more of a preference than a slam at the windjammer.  I just don't like the crowds and prefer the excellent service you get in the main dining rooms.

The ship was very clean and had staff busy all over keeping everything shiny and smudge free.  They had hand sanitizer stands everywhere...no Norovirus for me thanks.

The only issues I had may not be RCI related, but anyone going on the ship should still know, so I've listed them in tips.  They involve the cattlecall at Galveston that is worse than any other ship i've disembarked and the long lines to get back on the ship at ports (mostly Cozumel).

Royal Caribbean is one of my favorite cruise lines for the money and their value really can't be beat.  They have excellent food, entertainment, and service.

If you leave out of Galveston, the customs area is HORRIBLE. It took us about 3 hours from when our number was called to get off the boat until we were on the other side of customs. And we didn't have anything to declare!

Customs is HORRIBLE. The line was 3 hours long.
Little French Key!