Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

trip

Sail Date: December 14, 2014

The staff on the ship was just wonderful. It was our wedding anniversary and my wife's birthday. I would have like to see more of a variety of sales items. We went to 3 out of the restaurants and had an awesome time. I thought they would have did a little more for a celebration besides a singing but in all the trip was great.

loved the ice skating and broadway show but the after dark entertainment was not so great
We did Mayans and beach excursions, the boat ride was something to be desired and so was the ride there. I would have like a better selection of food on the beach. I felt that when we got to the temple that were being rushed. We didn't even time to shop a little. And it was the same thing at the beach.
Galveston, Texas
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
if you are not doing a excursion in Roatan there is nothing to do. The shops ARE very limited in shopping.
Belize City, Belize