Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Much needed trip!

Sail Date: August 31, 2014

The ship was awesome. The destinations were perfect. Really, I feel the only bad thing about the cruise is Royal Caribbean's handling of certain things. When there was confusion over our pre-paid gratuities (our travel agency had already paid them to RCC on our behalf as per our bundled deal) the solution was either to pay the gratuity and take it up with the travel agent, or deny gratuity, at which point our stewardess would not be paid for our room's tips. Basically, its my problem or their stewardess' problem, but not Royal Caribbean's problem. That kind of "not my problem" attitude really was the only part my wife and I could complain about (Besides the ATROCIOUS handling of embarkation by the Galveston Port Authority. NEVER cruise out of Texas if you can help it; fly to Miami instead as it is cheaper and probably more professional and faster... took us almost four hours to get on board from arrival).

Galveston, Texas
Snorkeling at the Money bar, only $15 USD, best experience ever!
George Town, Grand Cayman