Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

FRANTASTIC CRUISE

Sail Date: September 07, 2014

My husband and myself had the best time.First time cruising for my husband.Hes ready to go again.The ship Navigator of the Sea was exceptional.All of the people were so nice and helpful and caring.Our room was always keep madeup,no worries about towels,like in hotels.Our waiter at dinner was AWESOME!!.So much food,anytime and it was great!!.Activities always going on from morning til night.Games shows were hilarious!!!.Everything about our trip and ship was wonderful for us.I would recommend Royal Caribbean in a heartbeat.The 7O'S night was too much fun!1970 songs were played and we all danced in the middle of the ship and did the train,it was a blast,brought back memories of my my teenage years.Crew member cam out and danced with us and the crew put on a 70's disco show.Meet people from all over the world.Cant wait til next year!!!

LoveBelinda-Fate,Tx

Good shape and very clean and maintained well.
Awesome!!
House cleaning person always kept or room staightened up and towels,our waiter was very good.
Always great and interesting and very intertaining!!!
Didnt have any kids with us, so didnt pay alot of attention.
A blast!!!
Loved Roatan,Belize and Cozumel!!!! Didnt do any excursions this time but friend did,will for sure do next trip!!
The cabin was good,but it was too warm for me.the air was all the way down ,but not cool enough as Im use to for night and getting dress.BUT overall it was great!!!
Galveston, Texas
All the shops and Bubba Gump.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Shopping was fun for us and just being there.
Belize City, Belize
Had to take aboat ride from the ship to the shopping area.And shopped til we dropped.
I was the best out of all.Did tons of shopping and buying.Ate at a resturant recomended by the ships port/shopping director and it was great,but different.

Be prepared to be busy all the time,always tons to do!!! You will have time to rest too,but you will want to everything!!!