Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful week on the Navigator!

Sail Date: August 10, 2014

If you want to travel to Central America but are nervous about finding a safe place to stay with your family, cruising is for you! My 18 year old sister and I took the Navigator to Roatan, Belize and Cozumel for her graduation trip. This was my first cruise and I loved it! Stay to the tourist areas off ship and you will be fine. I recommend booking your excursions outside of the cruise line through or independent companies because it is less expensive and there are less people so you get to experience more. Check reviews and you will get a pretty good idea of what you're getting into.

On the ship, go to all the shows in the evening and eat in the dining room as much as possible!

Overall, a fantastic trip! I got home and was ready to book my next one!

Children's Programs Did not use
Larger than expected!
Galveston, Texas
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
This is a tendering port...will take a while to get to shore if not using the Royal Carribbean excursions.