Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Let's Do This Again!!!!

Sail Date: June 22, 2014

This was a family vacation cruise.  It's my second one and I had a great time.  The food was great and the ship was easy to get around.  My sister and I enjoyed the beer tasting activity.  Our cabin was kept clean by our porter (Orson) and the waiters (Andy and JunMar) took good care of us.  We weren't able to dine with our parents the first night because there was a mix-up in our table reservation, but Sebastiano was able to make arrangements and it was corrected.  We enjoyed the Solarium area - it was quiet and peaceful.  The shows were great.  We enjoyed the piano performance and the Ice Dancing show.  We enjoyed sandwiches and cookies served in the deli at night.