Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My first cruise

Sail Date: May 25, 2014

This was my first time cruising and I must say everything on the cruise was great. I stayed in an interior room which served its purpose, but if I cruise again, it will be in a room with a balcony.  The pools were great and there were always activities during the day. The cookouts by the pool were a nice break from the buffets inside.  The best part was we were able to see my home team San Antonio Spurs playoff games on the giant big screen at night, under the stars.  The comedy show and adult game shows were my favorite although the art auction was interesting to observe.

I would have loved to eat the foods particular to the specific port we were visiting at the dinner or buffet. For ex, Jamaica.. Jamaican jerk chicken. Cozumel, tacos or enchiladas.
The adult game show/scavenger hunt was hilarious as well as the comedy show.