My Review

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 23, 2013
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
On Saturday 23 February 2013 my wife and I left for Jamica, Grand Cayman and Mexico. We arrived at the ship at approximately 1030, we were greated at the dock with friendly attitudes and smiling faces. We were unable to enter our state room until 1300, and were told that lunch was being served at 1100. We were greated at the entrance of the Wind Jammer cafe again with friendly attitudes and smiling faces. Once 1300 arrived we were told our state room was ready. During the course of our 7 night cruise we had nothing but the best food, best state room accomodations and the best service from some of the best people from every corner of this earth. Our trip was the most enjoyable vacation one could ever take. The Cappela dinning room was the area we dined in and our waiter was one of the best in the world ( I hope she hears about this) her name was Eva from Romainia, she made my wife and I feel that we were members of not only the Royal Carribean family but, her's as well. We had nothing but great food and fun with the staff and the other couples that dined along side us. I hope to once again enjoy the Royal Carribean family and be able to cruise again sometime in the near future. I want to thank all of the staff and crew of this fine ship, the Navigator of the Seas.

Some of the best!

Lots of FUN!!!

Most enjoyable and a great director

Did not apply

The GREATEST!!!

Loved the personel balcony

We totally enjoyed going to Johnny Rockets, we had a blast. I personally enjoyed the Schooner Bar and the piano man. My wife totally enjoys going out on deck 11 and sitting by the pool or deck 12 lounging in the sun.

Friendly porters
Clean and lots of shopping
Speedy tendering from ship to shore.
Very nice dock, short walk to good shopping.