A great time

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 25, 2008
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
Overall, my group had a terrific time. The service was outstanding, everything was clean, and well-kept, and the crew/staff was organized, helpful, and friendly. Two things bothered me: Tips were automatically added to any bar bill, and secondly, dinners in the dining room were disappointing. Meat entrees were second-rate, fish entrees were bland, and the pasta dishes were something I could make at home. The appetizers, however, were excellent. Make those your entrees and you'll score points with me!
Very impoverised...however, very beautiful and felt very "Carribean." People were wonderful...helpful and friendly. Detailed maps would be helpful. The food was better here than in Cozumel, and I like this port much better.
The residents were pushy and aggresive--big turn-off. I felt I could have been anywhere, since I couldn't leave the shopping district and missed out on seeing the sights. Restaurants seemed to cater to the American palate instead of cooking native dishes. I have better Mexican food in Pennsylvania than I had in Cozumel. (we went to Poncho's Backyard)

Pros: Service

Cons: Dinner in the dining room was average.

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!