Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

February 08: Cozumel/Belize

Sail Date: February 11, 2008

We had a wonderful cruise, and can hardly wait to do it again.

Pros: food and cabin service, entertainment, ambiance

Cons: spa services

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
We took the Tale of Two Cities Tour. We had Tiffany as a tour guide and she was terrifc. The tour takes you through old Belize (sort of poor) and new Belize (very poor). Then the tour bus drives about an hour out of Belize City to Alton Ha, a Mayan ruin. The trip was worthwhile and informative
Belize City, Belize
We rented a car and did a tour of the island that circles the island. The gulf coast is beautiful with surf pounding on rocky beaches. The road is narrow and full of pot holes but driveable. Five cruise ships were in port so the shopping area was way to busy for my taste. I also found the shopping advice of the cruise advisors not reliable. The best deals on souvenir junk--t-shirts, hats etc. was right at the dock. I got the best deal on a watch on the ship.