Cruise #2....well worth it!!!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 14, 2006
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
Royal Carr. always has a the best ships. VERY clean, BIG ships that have every ammenity. My wife and I only sail on their ships b/c of how elegant, how clean, and how well done each of their ships are. Even in rougher waters you hardly notice due to the design and crew. EXCELLENT!!!
My favorite spot. TONS of shopping, excellent snorkeling, and I love conversing with the natives. Conzumel is such a friendly place, but make sure you wash your hands and watch where you eat or drink as Mexico isn't the cleanest.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Very cool site. Not a ton to do, but good relaxing time.
Don't Miss: The live band, fire eater, and the sleeping dragon rocky point.
Very cool site. Not a ton to do, but good relaxing time.
Don't Miss: The live band, fire eater, and the sleeping dragon rocky point.
Love Grand Cayman, but it is expensive. Shopping is awesome and the prices and selection are much better then other ports.
Don't Miss: Shopping...ocean activities
Don't Miss: Shopping...ocean activities
The city I could pass on, but the shopping is worth it.
The city I could pass on, but the shopping is worth it.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling