Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise #2....well worth it!!!

Sail Date: October 14, 2006

Royal Carr. always has a the best ships. VERY clean, BIG ships that have every ammenity. My wife and I only sail on their ships b/c of how elegant, how clean, and how well done each of their ships are. Even in rougher waters you hardly notice due to the design and crew. EXCELLENT!!!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Love Grand Cayman, but it is expensive. Shopping is awesome and the prices and selection are much better then other ports.
Don't Miss: Shopping...ocean activities
My favorite spot. TONS of shopping, excellent snorkeling, and I love conversing with the natives. Conzumel is such a friendly place, but make sure you wash your hands and watch where you eat or drink as Mexico isn't the cleanest.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Shopping...ocean activities
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Very cool site. Not a ton to do, but good relaxing time.
Don't Miss: The live band, fire eater, and the sleeping dragon rocky point.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The city I could pass on, but the shopping is worth it.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The city I could pass on, but the shopping is worth it.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Very cool site. Not a ton to do, but good relaxing time.
Don't Miss: The live band, fire eater, and the sleeping dragon rocky point.