MSC Magnifica Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Magnifico.

Sail Date: May 10, 2015

Cabin: 11097

It was very nice and excellent.  You can not ask for more when it come to your own private time.  I love it and so did my wife.  A bit of dancing would not have hurt the time of enjoyment but I guess I will have to chose MSC MUSICA next time.  I belive MUSICA is for dancers and Magnifica is for relaxing.

Dancing instructors take 30 minutes to teach and then...nothing happens, no music or place to practice what was learned.
Children's Programs n/a
The last night Theater was boring and did not finish watching like many others left after 20 minutes.
Some needed a bit more time, Katakolon. Not enough time and couldn't see the local souvenirs stores near the docks.
Venice, Italy
The people mover was a terrible and mandatory with no shuttle in between ships.
Brindisi, Italy
Not interested, comments from those who went were not much of it.
Katakolon (Olympia), Greece
There should be at least a 45 minute opportunity to see the local vendors.
Izmir, Turkey
Istanbul, Turkey
Amazing. Can't say anything else...
Dubrovnik, Croatia
I would have stayed there for hours and hours. Lovely city.

It was great besides that there was no dancing. The Disco was too late at night.