MSC Magnifica Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Exceeded my expectations on every front

Sail Date: May 10, 2015

Cabin: 8074

I don't understand the poor reviews I've read about MSC Magnifica.

My cruise was fabulous. The cabin was spotlessly clean, as was the entire ship... it looks like it came out of the box yesterday.

The crew were helpful and their systems are really slick. At least 2 crew members were so nice, I'd happily invite them to my home.

Most of all, the food was fantastic! There was a huge amount of choice, and such fresh ingredients! Choices ranged from the healthiest of salads to burgers-and-pizza at the opposite end of the scale... with carvery, pasta dishes, a variety of veggies and a huge dessert buffet along the way. I can't imagine what people are complaining about, it's like they were on some other boat?

I did only one MSC excursion (Olympia) and that was definitely worth the expense, with a very good guide and comfortable, safe bus.

I'll definitely be cruising with MSC again, after this very impressive first outing with them.