MSC ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING!

MSC Lirica Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

MSC Lirica

20 Night Msc Grand Voyages (Venice To Dubai)

Sail date: November 21, 2019

Ship: MSC Lirica

Cabin type: Oceanview

Cabin number: 8079

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

I decided to get off the ship after being onboard for 55 minutes. It’s absolute chaos. Crew have no idea what is going on. Ask questions and get a different answer each time. Food was diabolically bad. The moment I saw dripping blood off roast pork, I knew I couldn’t continue on this voyage. I packed up my suitcase and got off the ship. I found the ship to be a safety hazard. I hope my negative review helps people better choose their cruise ship and please don’t choose MSC.

Embarkation

Woeful

Ship experiences

My very first meal at the buffet was a roast pork that was dripping with blood. Head Chef looked at my plate and rushed into the kitchen. I got off the ship immediately, did not even want to take the chance of sailing with them. If I could rate it -5 stars I would.

Stay clear of MSC it’s drama after drama after drama.

MSC is terrible....stay well clear!

I would not trust any staff at MSC with my child. No safety protocols, complete disorganisation.

Awful.

Stay well clear of MSC

Avoid MSC at all cost.

Ship tip

My tip would be to be very careful where you allocate your holiday money. This company has a reputation for not caring at all for passengers and it was absolutely apparent from my first phone call to them via my Agent. They will agree everything and do nothing, they will make excuses, they will make up ridiculous rules for anything they want to. I can’t believe how bad they were.

Ports of call

Venice, Italy

Disembarkation

The biggest excitement for anybody getting on an MSC ship is getting off.