MSC Lirica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great cruise!

Sail Date: March 16, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was very nice. The rooms were larger and better then expected. The ports were very interesting and nice. The help were friendly and helpful despite there long work schedule. I would not hesitate to sail with msc again. It was a great experience. It was my second cruise. The first was with another carrier.

Pros: The ship was newer and very nice. The ports we stopped at were very interesting. We really liked Costa Rica and Roatan. Would definitely cruise with msc again.

Cons: I think the help is extremly overworked and underpaid. In despite of that most of them are still very , very nice .

Recommends MSC Lirica? Yes!

Cartagena, Colombia
Very interesting place. Great place to buy emeralds!
Don't Miss: Visit the old city.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Don't Miss: Check out the country side. It is quite nice.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I loved this island. I could have stay there for ever. As a matter of fact I almost missed the ship I liked it so much. Not to mention that the ships itienary had to different times posted and I saw the later one.
Don't Miss: Tour the whole island , its very scenic . The local people are great.
Cristobal, Panama
Big dirty city. The country side is scenic but dirty. Locals seem to be more interested in our money then us. Didn' t really trust them.
Don't Miss: Panama canal trip I heard was interesting but long and hot. Isla la grande island was where we went , it was a little drive but extremly quaint and nice.
San Blas Islands, Panama
Not much to see. The people appear to be primative but their selling abilitiies are not. Things are very over priced and not really hand made there.
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
very impressed with Costa Rica. The people were very nice , helpful, and truly seemed genuine. The whole place seemed very clean. The country side was beautiful. Great beaches. Hated to go back to the ship.
Don't Miss: Cohequita was a quaint little town with a great beach with the jungle behind it. Monkeys and parrots were hanging in the trees.