Worst Cruise EVER!

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 08, 2016
Ship: MSC Divina

I was very disappointed in MSC. They were short staffed from day 1. It was obvious in the dining restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The wait was horrible. My husband is still waiting for his main course that was never delivered to the table during a lunch seating. 3 separate seatings I asked for ice tea. I never received and asked numerous times during each seating. MSC also knew they had a lot of new staff members on board. No direction seemed to be given. I felt sorry for the staff because they were trying to please but couldn't handle the load. I have been on 10 other cruise with 2 other cruise lines. This was my first and probably my LAST MSC cruise. MSC should have stepped up and given all cruisers some kind of discount. MSC knew that this was not their typical performance because ALL staff members continued to apologize for inconveniences throughout the cruse.

My only complaint was the last night. It stated that our cabin refrigerator would be checked and locked between 6-8 pm. We left our cabin for this to take place. We got in our cabin after 8 and went to bed. Our steward knocked on our door at 10pm to check the refrigerator. REALLY! We were sleeping and had an early & long day on Saturday with flights. This was ridiculous!

DO NOT WASTE your time or money. The ship is beautiful but not worth the price.

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port

Didn't go. Changed island due to hurricane the previous week.