wonderful time. planning to go again

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2016
Ship: MSC Divina

favorite part was all the boat had to offer. shows, staff, and food were amazing

the workers on this boat went above and beyond to help and make this a wonderful trip.

what I would improve .... there was a man that was a guest on the boat and pushed one of the ladies that was a worker in the café. he was in her face and yelling at her..... when the GM of the café came the lady was too afraid to admit what happened. I would encourage the boat to have a class that states this kind of behavior from guests is not allowed at all!!!!!!!!! I know the motto that the guest is always right, well, let me tell you, they are not. we should not except this just to make the guests happy and come back. I was very upset that he did not get in trouble on this cruise. the lady and I had a nice talk after he left and I felt so terrible for her, but she was literally to scared to tell her boss. please work on this msc and tell your staff that it is not okay for guest to put their hands on workers. you all work so hard and are kind that, nobody wants to see this.

overall everything was amazing and I will return in February on 2017 :) Happy

everything was wonderful :)

the upmost polite staff ..... :)

holy cow. it was amazing
rooms are way bigger than any other cruise

have a blast