MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

First and last time with MSC

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

After my experience with MSC cruiseline I would not recommend them for any first time or experience cruisers. You will be disappointed as I was. The ship is nicely decorated and the balcony cabin was small but cozy. But the crew were very stand offish, did not engage guest, did not smile. My fiance and I were actually accused by the housekeeper that we drank from the mini bar and left us a bill. It took much convincing to get him to come to the cabin to show him that the bottle he was charging us for was purchased with our voucher package. He presented with disbelief and stated that he thought we drank from the mini bar and used a lime from the buffet to put in the drink. However he did not apologize for his mistake once it was brought to his attention that the bottle was in the fridge. The buffet was the worst. The food was the same each day. If your a lover of pizza that would be great for this cruise however enough already. The food trays were empty and we would have to stand and wait for them to replenish it. The buffet would close with minimal late night snacks. They ran out of ice in the buffet on several occasions and when it was mentioned to the crew they appeared to not understand English so we would insist on them understanding there was no ice in the machine. After waiting for an extended period of time upon my request one of the crew brought me a half a cup of ice.  The entertainment was corny with the exception of the Michael Jackson performance which happened on the last night. The cruise itineray changed port dates but didint inform the guests so when we looked out our cabin we were in Florida when we thought we were in the Bahamas. The only good thing that came out of that was when we arrived in the Bahamas it was July 4th which was my birthday. So I had a chance to enjoy and was thankful for the itineray change since the port at Florida had nothing there nor did it have any excursions to Disney. This cruise was the worst cruise I have ever been on out of 15 other cruises. It was a waste of our time and money. Do yourself a favor and don't cruise with MSC!!!!!!

was surprised with a balcony

don't sail on MSC