disapointed

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 19, 2014
Ship: MSC Divina

Food was not good at all. Not enough ports.. I learned that cruises lines make more money this way..  I guess that is why the cruise was cheap.. I had cruised on MSC in Europe and loved it.. Could understand why the food was so bad on the American side.. We did meet a really nice photographer that helped us get the perfect picture of ourselves.. I have to say the entire photo department was the best part of the cruise.. I think they should have done at least one more port of call.. Too many sea days... i would go on MSC again if the price was good and they have more ports.

room was ok