MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Great Holiday

Sail Date: April 19, 2014

Starting with earlier than expected embarkation, the cruise went perfectly for myself and my wife. The room at the back of the ship was roomy, with a huge balcony. MSC Divina is a relatively new ship and looked it. I was born in Italy and really enjoyed the Mediterranean cuisine at mealtimes. My wife and I used the fitness facilities which were quite modern. All personnel were courteous and helpful. Most notably was the accessibility of the captain, who showed up in the evenings at the entertainment theater and was available throughout the cruise at different times. Very personable. Overall a great experience.

Brand new ship. Sparkling.
Loved the Mediterranean cuisine.
Rear facing balcony. Very spacious
Cheerful anf helpful
Acts were entrtaining

Don't miss the Michael Jackson revue.

1 Comment