MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Value

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

I sailed on the Divina on the 3 night Bahamas cruise for 4th of July and had a good time.  My family and I enjoyed ourselves and really had no major complaints.  The ship is beautiful and kept very clean.  I was disappointed in some of the crew/staff interactions.  They are not nearly as friendly as the crew on other ships I've sailed (Carnival, Royal Caribbean, NCL).  Not many smiling faces, they appeared "aloof". Bar service was slow at times.  I loved that at night they had live music playing in all the lounges.  The disco was also great, the DJ kept the dance floor full.  The food in the buffet was better than I expected.  My only complaint regarding the buffet was that the tables weren't cleared timely.  Dinner in the MDR was good.  The portions were small but that was fine with me.  Didn't leave the dining room overly stuffed.  The desserts were delicious.

The photo area needs to be upgraded to the portfolio system used on other cruise lines as this would eliminate the frustrating task of looking for your pictures. The casino area is smaller than expected for a large ship.  They're were also no Craps tables.

This was only a 3 night cruise but would be willing to try it for a 7 night sailing.