Lovely ship

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2016
Ship: MSC Divina

The ship was lovely, but that was it.. The service, and everything else was horrible.. Very disappointed from the min we got on the ship until we got off..entertainment was very limited.. I've left messages on the 1800 number for MSC because I was unable to register online and no one has returned my call as of now.. Don't waste money on this cruise line, aside from the ship it's not worth the money or time.

Bad.. My husband who is vegetarian had no option, he was given indian food every single night on the ship..

Very limited entertainment.. Not good at all.

Not friendly at all

Room was nice but not clean, found an apple under our bed, after my husband dropped his phone and went looking for it... Sheets smelled really bad, had to have it changed..

Don't waste your money, not worth it.

Not enough time