Worst cruise ever

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 14, 2016
Ship: MSC Divina

Shows were terrible

food was cold during every day at the buffet

employees were rude any never smiled or talked

the dining room manager of the Black crab should be fired,he was so rude I wanted to throw him overboard,filed a report against him

i have never on all the cruises we have been on had such a horrible time,we spent more time in our room than enjoying the ship

the pools had some chemicals that burned my eyes so bad the pool attendant had to flush my eyes

This is only a couple of the items,there are so many more like getting kicked out of the dining room on formal night for being late

please pay attention to the reviews posted,I looked at them and because of that I chose MSC they are not true every review was the opposite,