Very Unhappy

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Bermuda

MSC Divina

7 Night Bermuda (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 11, 2015

Ship: MSC Divina

Review Summary

We will never be taking a cruise with MSC again.  The food in the buffet was always cold.  No one ever offered to try to find us a seat or even offer to carry our food for us.  Eggs and french toast always cold by time got it to a table.  I also noticed that the man who was putting the clean platters out did not wear any plastic gloves.  I asked him why and he just laughed.

Even the evening meal on the first night having a steakloin was horrible!  greasy and very thin.  Only once did I enjoy a piece of salmon and one portabella mushroon appetizer.  Also a bit difficult speaking to our waiter.  Never knew if they understood what we were saying or not.

Also both my husband and I got sick  around Tues night.  Others were also coughing.  John had to go to the doctor and it cost $95.  We missed one excursion at a cost of $82.00.  Should I say more?  Cost for the soda package was only for 15 cans of soda, not unlimited.

Ship Experiences

Beautiful ship. Not enough for us. I should have known as soon as the itinerary was changed.

Ports Of Call