MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Beautiful ship!!!

Sail Date: April 04, 2015

The Divina is one of the most beautiful ships I have ever been on.  The food and entertainment were excellent.  There was some language issues with some crew members but overall was nothing major.  I would definitely recommend this ship to anyone.  There were plenty of lounges, coffee bars and gelato stations on the ship, which makes their own gelato every day and was delicious.  My only real complaint was with the prices for their photos.  They print up large 12" x 14" pictures, which most people cannot use, for $30.  They will reduce them to 8"x10" but for the same price.  Many people were arguing over this policy.  But I would still sail her again and would like to try other ships in the MSC line.

Beautfiul ship.
Not a bad meal anywhere, including buffet.
Our waiter, Sunu, was wonderful and very patient with my 4 grandchildren.
Very sophisticated for a cruise line. Just wonderful.
Children's Programs Did not use.
Could be more activities by pools.
Excellent size and always kept spotless.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Shopping is great.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The kids loved the forts.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
A nice relaxing day to end the cruise.

The food and entertainment are absolutely wonderful.