Divina is divine!

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 21, 2015
Ship: MSC Divina

I loved this cruise!  The weather was perfect and the cruise was fabulous!  St. Maarten was beautiful and a great place to lounge on the perfect white sand and shop.  San Juan is an amazing place to visit.  The pastel buildings and the blue stone streets are great.  But Grand Turks was my favorite stop.  It has the most clear, turquoise water I have ever seen.  The sand is so white and powdery.  We went snorkeling and saw piranhas and nurse sharks.  Everything was great.  The ship was beautiful.  Our servers in the dining room left a lasting impression on us!  I especially enjoyed not being bombarded by the bar staff to buy drinks.  Every other cruise I have been on, someone asks you every minute if you want a drink.  This one was completely different and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The shows were great! I was amazed at the talent! The final night was opera and the tenor and soprano were fabulous! It brought tears to my eyes!