MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

An Exciting Week

Sail Date: February 21, 2015

Boarded the MSC Divina, was feeling a bit lonely, since  I just had my teenage son with me. The arranged gp did not work out and the person who invited me  had his sole partner with him and they stuck together.

Aboard the ship my loneliness was turned into a bundle of happiness.  I was fully entertained  and fully occupied had no time to feel lonely or out of place. However, if I wanted to lie and  relax quietly in my cabin and watch the activities on TV I could do so.

The entertainment was superb with a friendly, funny team.  From the morning hours with aerobics, walking, being in the gymn or pool, having all kinds of games:  Until late evening  to the wee hours of the morning, I was able to be entertained by a variety of music(I mean live entertainers) and be involved in dancing and karaoke if I so desire.  I had the opportunity to beautify myself, dress formally and take my favorite pictures.

I was able to eat healthy, binge or stuff my self if I wanted to with all the choice of dishes.  I however, chose to eat healthy for on the ship I could afford to. Food was available from morning until night.

I was so afraid that my teenage son would keep on annoying me, telling me that he was bored. Not so! from we parted in the morning, he only checked on me (if he could find me) to find out if we wanted to have any meals together. My son had his own agenda in his own group. It was like a  small world with love, laughter, fun and excitement. I really enjoyed myself.

Beautiful, exquisite furnishings.
A wide variety
Very friendly. Sorry not good with names will make a note next time.
A variety to fit all styles.
Kept my son from annoying me and had him fully involved.
Kept me fully involved
Panoramic and breathtaking views.
i was surprised to see the lovely accommodation. My cabin was always kept clean by ... (I forgot his name.) He was so friendly, courteous and helpful.
Miami, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The great view and historic Fort with the cobbled street. The people even the policemen were friendly.
Grand Turk Island The beach was great and I liked how the ship was right there.