MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Dirty Glasses Dec.6th-Dec. 13th.2014 MSC Divina

Sail Date: December 06, 2014

I booked a balcony for myself and my Daughter for her Birthday. The first evening I went into the bathroom and picked up a glass to take my medication and did not realize it was dirty until I taken a swallow from it.Upon checking both glasses were filthy and looked as if the previous passengers had stored their toothbrushes in them.I complained at once and was given clean glasses.A few day;s later I came down with a virus and was sick for 3 weeks, going to urgent care and the ER upon returning home.I have traveled with MSC many times and am a Gold member with them.I tried to contact them several times about this matter with no response. I had been very satisfied on previous cruises but they were on different ships both in the Caribbean  and the Mediterranean. Needless to say I am very unhappy to say the least !!!!!!

Not as nice as The as the Poseia
The food was not as good as the others I have been on.
DIRTY DRINKING GLASSES !!!!!
Entertainment NA
Children's Programs NA
Onboard Activities NA
My daughter liked the excursions

1 Comment