MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Only for people who want to have a new experience. This is how the europeans do like it.

Sail Date: December 06, 2014

Expect it to be different, then you will enjoy it. they take good care of you with out the all over you attention. I loved it. they sometimes have a bit of language barrier but there are plenty of people who speak English very well. one of the crew, Jody, from south Africa was one of the crew who helped make  it one of my best cruise experiences I have ever had. I have gone on a total of 36. I have stopped going on Carnival do to the ships seem to be attracting the bottom feeders. I have gone on my last NCL due to them treating the smokers like Leper's and have watched the service going down hill. Please don't get me wrong! I am no snob. I love and always get an inside cabin. It's to bad that the NCL CFO played the under cover boss TV show before he did an under cover cruiser experience. The one position most of the cruise lines need to add to there ships is having a dedicated passenger Ambassador. This is a job that only answers to the CFO and is there as an advocate for the passengers when they are having problems. If any of the cruise lines read this, I am soon to sell my company and I think this would be a great job spending the rest of my life doing. I can't imagine retiring I love spending time with people. If you think this is negative, you are very wrong. It's a chance for the cruise companies to wake up.

Children's Programs Have no idea, had no reason to find out.

just relax and have fun