Amazing Cruise

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 01, 2014
Ship: MSC Divina

This was our first time with my wife on a cruise, so our expectation was not too high.  Friends recommended MSC because of the quality of the shows, food and service.  I work in the hospitality and usually I'm very picky with everything..... but I have to say every member of the staff mad a big effort to make our stay memorable!  The cabin super clean, the folks from the entertainment were amazing, we didn't missed any shows, they were all great!  The food is super and  the service is amazing!!!  We are already planing our next trip with MSC.

Great food

Very creative and ourgoing

Shows were amazing

Great service

Beautiful ship, the decor is amazing

A bit small but because we never been to a criuse...

We stayed on deck 13, sometimes I can hear the chairs when people move them. There should be a pad underneath them to keep the noise down.

Easy to get in, very clean and friendly staff.
Not a big port, stil under some construction
Nice port, great views