MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Amazing Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

This was our first time with my wife on a cruise, so our expectation was not too high.  Friends recommended MSC because of the quality of the shows, food and service.  I work in the hospitality and usually I'm very picky with everything..... but I have to say every member of the staff mad a big effort to make our stay memorable!  The cabin super clean, the folks from the entertainment were amazing, we didn't missed any shows, they were all great!  The food is super and  the service is amazing!!!  We are already planing our next trip with MSC.

Beautiful ship, the decor is amazing
Great food
A bit small but because we never been to a criuse...
Great service
Shows were amazing
Very creative and ourgoing
Very attentive and corteous
Miami, Florida
Easy to get in, very clean and friendly staff.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Not a big port, stil under some construction
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Nice port, great views
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Beautiful island

We stayed on deck 13, sometimes I can hear the chairs when people move them. There should be a pad underneath them to keep the noise down.