MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

You Get What You Pay 4

Sail Date: October 25, 2014

This was the cheapest cruise I have been on in quite a while. Market price was 299 and after tax 420.

The Good - We were with a group of friends and we had fun every day wether at sea or on land. Fresh towels everyday, didn't have to clean up kitchen after dinner, dog wasn't begging at dinner table, didn't have to drive anywhere, the weather was beautiful every day.

The Bad - The staff was downright rude. They all felt the had the right of way no matter what. I can't tell you how many times they bumped into me like I didn't exist. The bar staff were not friendly and you never saw them at the pool area.  The food was not hot and had no flavor. The shows although different themed were exactly the same every night. There was a charge for anything extra...pastry shop, room service, coffee.

Miami, Florida
Falmouth, Jamaica
Don't go to the beach in Montego Bay with a cab driver. Pretty sure there is raw sewage nearby.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Captain Marvins tour is the best of stingray city. Didn't book thru ship.
Pulled up to old pier downtown. Was kind of low key compared to the last time I was there.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Been to Bahamas before and water is usually cold but was really nice this time

Jacuzzi on starboard side, top deck is a cold water Jacuzzi.
Best tip I can give you is if you are only cruising once a year spend a little extra and go no RCCL, Princess or NCL.