MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

experience and learn...

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

This ship is very pretty and the state room was nice and larger than I thought it would be. But that is all I can say about MSC cruise lines. The service was terrible, the hospitality was zero. The food on the buffet was hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza, pasta everyday. The breakfast of course was just ok but it was the same thing every morning nothing different.  The dinning room took over two hours to complete your meal, it took at least an hours after ordering to start the meal. I have done 12+ Carnival cruises and I will go back and continue to cruise with Carnival. I just wanted to try something new. WHAT A MISTAKE!!

VERY PRETTY
NEEDS MORE SELECTIONS, BETTER SERVICE,
LARGER THAN EXPECTED FOR AN INSIDE CABIN AND GREAT LOCATION
NOT FRIENDLY, THE SERVICE DESK I ONLY WENT TO ONCE AND IT WAS FINE.
THE GOLDEN LODGE COUPLE WERE AMAZING AND DAVID CHAUVIE FROM THE ENTERTAINMET TEAM DANCE WITH ME WHICH WAS GREAT.
Children's Programs N/A
NOT NEAR AS MUCH TO DO AS CARNIVAL.
WAS EXPECTING MORE FROM THE PORTS VISITED.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
THE BEACH WAS NICE.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
EXPECTED A PRETTY BEACH AND DIDN'T SEE A BEACH AT ALL. BUT IT DID RAIN.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
THE BEST PART OF THE TRIP BUT ONLY IF YOU ENJOY LAYING ON THE BEACH ALL DAY.

GO TO THE GOLDEN LOUNGE.