MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Relaxing Ship with Opera

Sail Date: October 18, 2014

I loved the shows each night--with the exception of the Michael Jackson review.  He was holding his crotch way too much!  But the opera shows with the dancers were spectacular.  There is not a lot of entertainment on the ship with the exception of a few games like Trivia.  I was hoping to see cooking demos, more practical crafts besides making masks, etc.  The food in the dining room is mediocre--I've had much better.  There is one lobster night on the last evening, which was good.  But the food in the cafeteria had a huge variety so one could always find something they liked.  It was a relaxing time with very few children running about.  The childrens programs seemed to be excellent.  The kids would come into the threatre at night with their hosts and always seemed to be happy.  My one major complaint was that there is no rail on the steps going up the theatre floor and we saw three people on this cruise that fell.  I'm really surprised there hasn't been a law suit yet because of this.  All in all, I had a relaxing time and it was such a smooth sailing.  The balcony room we had was teeny tiny but sufficient.  There wasn't any room for a table or chair, which would have been nice.  The inside cabin seemed actually much larger than our room.  Very few of the staff can speak english, so if you ask a question or have a special request, you might as well forget it.