MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

OUR MSC DIVINA EXPERIENCE

Sail Date: September 20, 2014

I WILL START OFF WITH THE POSITIVE FIRST. I AM A SEASONED TRAVELER. I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND WELL APPOINTED SHIP I HAVE BEEN ON.

THE ENTERTAINMENT WAS UNUSUAL AND INCLUDED MANY OUT OF THE ORDINARY PERFORMANCES. THE OPERA , THE BALLET , AND THE COMBINATION OF BOTH WERE EXQUISITE, THE MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE, WAS GREAT. WE LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

THE ENTERTAINMENT PROVIDED BY MELISSA & MICHAEL WAS OUTSTANDING, AT THE LA LUNA BAR.

NOW, THE NEGATIVE:  THE HANDICAP VERENDA STATE ROOM WAS LOVELY, COULD HAVE BEEN CLEANER IN THE BACK OF THE SOFA BED. THE BEDS ARE NOT COMFORTABLE, THE PILLOWS WERE TERRIBLE., VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. NO WASH CLOTHS UNLESS REQUESTED. WHILE THERE WAS HAIR SHAMPOO , THERE WAS NO CONDITIONER PROVIDED. THIS IS A MUST!.  THE SPECIALITY RESTAURANT "EATALY" WAS VERY GOOD, COLD ATMOSPHERE AND NOT VERY INVITING.  THE BUFFET ON DECK 14 WAS OKAY. NEED TO WORK ON MORE CRISPY PIZZA.  AS FOR THE DINING ROOM ,THE VILLA ROSA  WAS NOT AT ALL HANDI CAP FRIENDLY, SO WE WENT TO THE BLACK CRAB WHERE THEY WERE EXTREMELY ACCOMODATING.  THE MEALS VARIED FROM NIGHT TO NIGHT, MOST WERE JUST ADEQUATE.  FOR AN  ITALIAN SHIP, AND BEING HALF ITALIAN MYSELF, I AM A GREAT COOK AND I WANTED TO GO INTO THE KITCHEN AND GIVE THEM SOME LESSONS!!!!!   ASIDE FROM THE TRIVIA GAMES NOTHING WAS OFFERED IN THE LINE  OF COOKING, RECIPES, & FLOWER ARRANGING,. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN INTERESTING TO KNOW WHAT SPECIALITY DISHES COME FROM  DIFFERNT PARTS OF ITALY.   ( I LIVED IN ROME ITALY FOR 5 YRS)

THE COMMUNICATION IN ENGLISH WAS VERY POOR. IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT CUSTOMER RELATIONS BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH, AND THIS WAS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE.

I HOPE THAT THIS HAS BEEN BENEFICIAL AND HELPFUL.

SINCERELY,

RICHARD LEVASSEUR & MARIA  LOUISA BATTAGLIA

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND WELL APPOINTED SHIP I HAVE SAILED ON.
SEE PREVIOUS COMMENTS.
WIN, OUR TABLE STEWARD IN THE BLACK CRAB WAS GREAT.
Children's Programs N/A
SEE PREVIOUS COMMENTS.
EXCELLENT ROOM FOR HANDICAP ACCESSABILITY.

GO TO BREAFAST IN THE BLACK CRAB.