MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Excellent cruise!!!

Sail Date: September 20, 2014

The ship was gorgeous.  The food was great.  The stops were great.  The ship staff were courteous, professional and proactive.  The ship staff worked to ensure that cruise experience was great!

Cruise Photos

The ship was gorgeous. Great layout and decor.
The food choices were exceptional. Every meal was delicious.
The staff was courteous and helpful. Wherever we were, the staff was knowledgeable and helpful.
Excellent shows. The variety was good and the shows were the right length.
Plenty of onboard activities to appeal to everyone's interest.
Excellent ports of call. I thoroughly enjoyed each port. I would like to go back to each one, especially great stirrup cay.
Excellent room. One of the largest on all the ships I have been on. Really enjoyed the balcony.
Miami, Florida
The smoothest embarkation in eleven cruises.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
My favorite port. Easy to walk around. Great beach.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Alot of history and easy to walk around. Alot of neat sites to walk to.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
My new favorite port. Great snorkeling and swimming. Easy to walk around. Easy to find a private beach.

For formal nights, ensure you take your pictures on the crystal staircase early.