MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Stay Away From MSC

Sail Date: April 19, 2014

Cabin: 8216

I have been on a few cruises and all were different cruise lines, but MSC is the worst.  I really enjoyed every cruise I ever took until April, 2013, when I cruised on the Divina.  MSC has the worst customer service ever!  We booked a balcony stateroom with an ocean view.  Instead, we got a cabin with a view of the life boats.  We could not even see the water.  We asked several different people at the front desk to change our cabin and no one would help us.  We asked to be able to cancel the cruise before it departed and were not accomodated.  The only reason we booked our 2 cabins was to sit on the balcony and enjoy the view.  Instead, we saw the crew clean the life boats every day.  Originally we requested a table for dinner that seated 3 people since there were 3 of us.   The table they assigned us had 8 people.  When we asked to change tables, we were told they could not.  We filled out surveys stating our discontent with the situation and still no one helped us.  Several things in our room did not work: the soap dispenser was emptied, no life vest in the room, the door was broken, etc.  We have contacted several people since we returned home and no one responds to our calls.  We paid for an excursion and when it was overooked, my husband had to sit in the front of the bus with the driver in a pick up cabin and could not sit with us, he also could not see anything since the tour guide and the driver were on either side of him.  We did not get a refund for this even thought we asked for one.  The whole experience was awful!  Save your money and go on another reputable, reliable cruise line, but do not sail with MSC.

Various things in stateroom were broken.
There was pizza everywhere. That got boring after awhile.
Our excursion was overbooked so my husband sat in the pick up cabin and not with us.