A dream came true.

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 26, 2014
Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin Number: 12095

This ship is a fairy tale! I was digging internet to find the best possible & this trip met all my expectations. International crue were trying to do everything to make us satisfied and happy. The design of the ship is superb. Classy, modern, The room (with a balcony, 12th deck) was comfortable & wisely planned, so that you do not suffer from lack of space for your stuff. Italian cheff made delicious wonders & the chocolate ice-cream on the upper deck was preparing right on the ship, exactly the same flavour I liked when I traveled in Italy. The SPA is very cosy & beautiful. My massage therapist performed Balinese style massage with shells & warm oils. Intertaining programm is spectacular. The shows, the parties with dances, the bars with different styles of music.... everything you wish. The excursions were OK. I did not expect much from local tourist agencies, but they did good. Everything was on time. The islands are pretty much the same looking, but there is always something you may like to discover. For me it was swimming with sting rays on Cayman. Cute creatures. Snorkeling trips are pretty good too, a lot of under water life to see. So, do not doubt to take a cruise on a beautiful Divina. As for me, I can't wait to book my next vacations!

Galina G. Houston, TX, USA.

Delicious!

Andre, the cruise director, gave the announcements on TV channel in the morning. So, I could pick whatever I was willing to do during the day. Plenty of different things.

A big variety of different things to enjoy. Try Formula 1 car racing! Mind blowing!

There were kids around. I noticed that nobody was crying, seem to be happy. I didn't have kids with me.

Organized & professional, friendly, polite.

Excellent!!!

My stateroom with a balcony was beautiful! It is remarkable that sound isolation is so good, that my sleep was never interrupted with noises & I'm very light sleeper.

Explore every corner of this beautiful modern ship! Watch every show, go to Black&White lounge to dance in the evening. Definitely visit the SPA. I wish I have more time to try everything they suggested!

To go on board a ship was much faster than to get off. Please, keep in mind to have extra 3-4 hours for the customs in the port. The line was endless & moved very slow.
Nothing to do in the port. Usual souvenirs. The beach was pretty, blue water, white sand as promised in the prospect.
Interesting, crowded though.
Very touristy, popular.
The sea & sea gulls. Nice water.