MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

NO DIVERSITY

Sail Date: April 26, 2014

The ship it self was beautiful top notch. The stateroom attendent in our case SUCKED. First experience with my stateroom attendent I was informed there were no clean face towels and he could give me ONE. I was traveling with my husband MISTAKE ONE.  I had to take my bed linen off myself in order to get clean linen. I have gone on cruises before and when returning for the evening I have always had the bed turned back and some design with the usage of the cabin towels. For those who say that's not important. YES IT IS. This is a service I enjoy receiving.

The entire ship was kept very clean. We had late seating in the UPPER BLACK CRAB were there were no black waiters. The service waiters spoke very very limited english. The service was average.

The entertainment on the ship was good. The entertainment department most definitely needs to step up their game. There were a few activities that involved the entertainment department.

Club GLAXY was a bust. There were a couple of nights I was informed it was great, but I never experienced.

The employees did not seem to be happy. I understand May 19th MSC DIVINA will take the ship to BRAZIL and all of the few english speaking employees will not continue on with the ship to this location. Again no one really seemed happy. When speaking with many employees asking if they will return once their contract ends none of them said yes.

The only way I would cruise with MSC again it will have to be a FREE TRIP.

Could have gone the rest of my life without going to GRAND CAYMAN.
Miami, Florida
Falmouth, Jamaica
Port very well maintained.
George Town, Grand Cayman
You are attacked as soon as you get on land from the natives.
Great experience with this port. Rich history
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
This is not they're own personal private island.

Be prepared to be pick pocketed by this cruise line.