Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Perfect Honeymoon

Sail Date: March 11, 2013

When I booked this cruise for my honeymoon I wasn't sure what to expect. It was my first time on a cruise. I absolutely loved it, the food was amazing, me and my husband ate like kings everyday, they always had something to do on the ship. We had a fantastic time. Our room got cleaned about 2-3 times a day so we always came back to a well cleaned bed, which was a good thing because we were on our honeymoon so we needed the sheets to be constantly changed lol. I can't wait to go on another cruise. Since this was the oldest ship they have I can't imagine how awesome the next ship we go on will be. Royal Caribbean really made our week special. I wish the drinks were a little cheaper though.

Cruise Photos

very pretty
OMG the food was great
our room was cleaned 2-3 times a day
we had one rude bartender, but everyone else was great
we did so much fun stuff on this cruise
Children's Programs we might have made a child on this cruise lol
THere was so much to do we didnt even have to leave the ship if we didnt want to
we didnt have much money to work with so we walked around a lot
Port Canaveral, Florida
very easy to get there and back
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
great bbq! pretty beach