Perfect Honeymoon

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2013
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
When I booked this cruise for my honeymoon I wasn't sure what to expect. It was my first time on a cruise. I absolutely loved it, the food was amazing, me and my husband ate like kings everyday, they always had something to do on the ship. We had a fantastic time. Our room got cleaned about 2-3 times a day so we always came back to a well cleaned bed, which was a good thing because we were on our honeymoon so we needed the sheets to be constantly changed lol. I can't wait to go on another cruise. Since this was the oldest ship they have I can't imagine how awesome the next ship we go on will be. Royal Caribbean really made our week special. I wish the drinks were a little cheaper though.

OMG the food was great

THere was so much to do we didnt even have to leave the ship if we didnt want to

we did so much fun stuff on this cruise

we might have made a child on this cruise lol

we had one rude bartender, but everyone else was great

very pretty

our room was cleaned 2-3 times a day
very easy to get there and back
great bbq! pretty beach